2008-03-26

The Teacher

After many years together, B gently mentioned one night that he would love to find out what its like to make love with another couple. In the throes of passion at the time, I couldn't answer, but agreed to think about it. I did, just before reaching my orgasm, and the next and the next and.... I decided it made for a terrific fantasy, but what would the reality be? I finally, although reluctantly agreed. Nothing further was said about it. Until one Friday, B came home after a particularly long day and impulsively told me to pack an overnight bag. We're are taking a break from reality, he said, you and me, baby, two nights - no phones no beepers nothing.
After a couple of hours driving west, we pulled into the parking lot of a very attractive motel and checked into a room. A very nice large room, I must say, with a lovely king size bed! Yes, I liked the looks of things and I definitely liked the idea of running from reality! B can be a very imaginative fella. After unpacking what little we had brought along, we stepped into the oversized shower. How impressive, a motelroom with a walk-in shower! The hot water slowly washed away the tension. I massaged B's shoulders and back with the soft foam of our favorite showergel, savoring how the scent blended with his in the hot steamy air. Standing behind him, I ran my fingers over his chest. Ever so lightly rubbing his nipples until they became hard and erect and goosebumps formed on his arms. He slowly inhaled and moaned. I continued to softly stroke his sides and always ending on his front, while slowly moving down until my hands came upon his fully erect penis. Gently I ran my hands over it's full erect length and concentrated on his testicles; carefully yet ever so firmly massaging. His breathing told me all I needed to know. Only moments after I finally paid attention to his throbbing penis he exploded in my hands with a smile that promised me a long, satisfying night! Rinsing off we stepped into the steamed up bathroom and proceeded to slowly towel each other off. When I tried to rush, B just smiled at me, 'Patience, my dear, patience!' B can be so agonizingly patient! The big bed looked inviting and we wasted no time kicking off covers and rearranging pillows. B told me to lay back. 'This one's on me, babe.' He said, ' I want to ravage your body and drive you to the wildest depth of imaginable passion. All you have to do is enjoy and do everything I tell you.' He smiled, afterall he knows my fantasies. He pulled a soft, deep purple silk scarf out of his bag. 'Cover your eyes,' he whistered in my ear, 'focus on all the sensations, don't talk and do not peek.' I giggled, but his response was a commanding 'SSsshhhhh!'
Soft, rhythmic latin guitar music started to play as he turned me over onto my belly. I could feel his hands kneading the muscles in my back, my shoulders, my buttocks. Occasionally, as if by accident, a drop of the warm oil he was using would drip into the crack of my ass and torturously slow make its way to my front. Sometimes, his kneading hands would slip off and just momentarily caress the inside of my thighs. Just momentarily, ever so briefly... I felt myself relaxing, tingeling all over, breathing deeper and getting very very wet. When he slowly turned me over onto my back, I had become putty under his expert hands.
As he slowly caressed my breasts I thought I felt a cool breeze, just briefly, a sound of a door - quickly disregarded. I felt his hands, caressing, kneading, stimulating. And something else, feather or was it a soft fabric slowly moved across my breasts and down my flanks, softly stroking the underside of my arms, the base of my throat, my breasts - aahhh, I exhaled, pushing my head back into the pillows, spreading my legs, reaching for his hands guiding them to my clit, feel me, I thought to him, feel how wet, how ready I am. But he resisted, continuing his soft stroking, down my flanks, down my legs....... Then a new sensation, lips slowly nibbeling at my belly, moving down to my pubic hair, moving to my clit. Ohh, he knows what I love! He slowly moved his tongue across my clit sending bursts of agonizing pleasure through me! Again, again. Slowly he inserted first one finger then another into my wet pussy. Moving in and out, I can't help but match his rhythm, contracting my muscles around his fingers. Lips are on my breast, no breasts. Oh my God, what sensation, what ... tongues tease my hard nipples, I don't know if I should breathe or cry out I want to reach out, feel, but am afraid to move my arms, afraid the sensations will end. I moan, a guttural, deep moan ....
My legs are pushed up and I can feel them resting against ample breasts, as the fingers inside of me curl up and stroke my inside. I feel myself getting wetter, is that even possible? I am completely helpless, mindless, at the beck and call of the invading fingers so wickedly curled up inside of me, their beckoning motion urging me to go ahead, let go, climax, its okay. A mouth gently covers my half opened lips, the tip of a tongue slowly, ever so gently caresses the inner edge of my lips. Another mouth is sucking my nipple, which mouth is B? Which nipple? Who cares! I don't. Too many hands, lips, tongues. I want to move my arms, just one more time, but I can't, they no longer obey me. The curled up fingers inside of me are beckoning me - I can feel heat building inside of me, a tongue inside my mouth which I hungrily suck upon. A slender finger slowly circles my anus. Aahh - I won't be able to take much more! It feels like lips and tongues on every part of me, licking, sucking, kissing as hands stroke, probe! The curled up fingers continue to stroke as I shudder, crying out, letting go ..................
Slowly the hand is withdrawn leaving a pool of pleasure, other hands continue to gently massage my thighs, my breasts, my arms as I tremble from the aftershocks Wow! Finally B removes the silkscarf as he gently kisses me. As he moves I open my eyes - two strangers smile at me. 'Meet our new friends,' says B. 'This is R and her husband M.' R smiles at me, holding her index and middle finger in a beckoning motion. 'You?' I ask, incredulous. She just nodds. 'R sure knows what she's doing,' M smiles at me, he has a moustache, he kissed me while I came. Too shaky to do anything else I nod in agreement. B holds me while I take sips of champagne, where did it come from? Finally I look at R, holding out my index and middle finger. 'You have to teach us.'
The night was too short and we ran out of champagne, we gave and we received and we finally slept exhausted in each others arms.

No comments: