2008-03-26

The Park

Raising her eyes from her book, Tanya's gaze followed him with more then passing curiosity as he walked past us at the pool on his way to the bar. He was tall, well muscled and very dark skinned, his long flaccid cock swinging between his legs as he moved along the deck between our chairs and the edge of the water. Their eyes met and a quick smile was exchanged. A friendly smile was not unusual; like most nudist retreats the people here are very open and friendly as well as comfortable being naked in front of strangers. This comfortable setting, along with the sun and fun, were the main reasons my wife Tanya and I had begun to visit as often as we could. We had been relaxing by the pool for several hours when he and his companion arrived. They had chosen an open spot on the opposite side of the pool and settled in to enjoy the hot summer afternoon. My eyes traveled across the pool to where his companion waited. She was laying on her back, eyes closed against the bright sunshine. I could see that she too was a fan of regular exercise. The muscles in her arms and legs were not over developed, but were clearly defined, her stomach flat, the body of a swimmer I decided. As required by 'camp rules' everyone at the pool was naked, giving me an unobstructed view of her somewhat small breasts, the thin, neatly trimmed outline of her pubic mound, and skin the color of creamed coffee. My mind began to wonder what it would be like to bed a beautiful black woman such as her; glancing at my wife as she watched his tight buns walk away, I could tell that she was entertaining similar thoughts!
The heat of the afternoon had arrived fully now, and it was time to take a dip in the pool. As we entered the water, the two of them apparently had the same idea. The pool is not very large, so it didn't take long before we were near each other in the water. Tanya was the first to speak. As she floated by them she said hello, and asked if this was their first visit to the camp. It turns out that it was, but they were enjoying themselves and were surprised at how nice everyone was. We learned that their names were Jade and Don. They are married, both in their early 30's, and are both assigned to the major military base not far from the nudist park. Don had found out about the park on the Internet, and had suggested that they give it a try, just to see what it was like. We were soon chatting like old friends, telling of our first trips to the park, and some of the fun events that were held each season. Before long we had arranged to meet for dinner that evening.
Back at our cottage it was obvious that Tanya was very interested in our new friends. My wife and I had been swinging for about 7 months now, and I could tell when she saw a guy that turned her on. Since dinner was an hour away I saw no reason to waste an opportunity so I began to massage her beautiful 36D breasts from behind. She responded by pushing her firm ass back against my cock and whispering how nice it felt. I began to ask her what she thought of Don and Jade. Tanya responded with a sly smile that she wondered just how large Don's cock would be when erect, and confessed that it was his size that had first caught her eye at the pool. He did appear to be nicely equipped. Limp, his organ arched out from his body and stretched downward toward his kness at least a full 6 inches. He was uncut, his foreskin concealing what seemed to be a rather large diameter cock head. Talking about Don seemed to turn Tanya on even more, as evidenced by the very wet condition my fingers found her pussy in. Laying Tanya on the bed I spread her legs wide and lowered my mouth to her cunt. This soon had her moaning in pleasure and encouraging me to make her cum. I was more then willing to cooperate; I began to focus my tongue on her now erect clit, rapidly flicking my tongue across it as my fingers explored her cunt. Tanya has a very sensitive spot on the front inside wall of her pussy and my experienced fingers were finding it. In moments she began to buck and thrash on the bed as she came, her pussy juice flowing out to cover my face. After she settled down, she confessed that she had fantasized about fucking Don while I went down on her. With a wicked smile she turned the tables and asked me what I thought of Jade. As my wife stoked my cock I told her the truth; that I thought Jade was a beautiful and exotic woman, and I would love the opportunity to fuck her. Dropping to her knees Tanya proceeded suck on my cock, taking all 8 inches down her throat. My wife is an expert cocksucker and it wasnt long before she was swallowing every drop of my cum; my mind racing with thoughts of fucking Jade.
Dinner time arrived and we met Don and Jade at a small cafe just outside the confines of the park. Being back in cloths again felt a little confining, but the food and the company was worth it. Jade was lovely, wearing a pale yellow sun dress that accentuated her dark skin. We joked about how uncomfortable wearing clothing was once you had experience being a nudist. Jade said that she agreed, but had found a way to make it a bit more comfortable. With a look around to see that no one was watching too closely she pushed her chair away from the table and lifted the front of her sun dress showing that she was not wearing panties and revealing her beautifully trimed bush. Don began to scold her, but was quickly put in his place when she reminded him that we had already seen all she had to show, then looking directly into my eyes she said 'especially you Jerry, I saw you watching me at the pool!' Dinner was wonderfull and included several bottles of wine. As we left the cafe, Tanya suggested that we go soak in the large hot tub at our cabin. This was agreeable to everyone and soon the four of us were again naked and soaking in the tubs warm water.
Being a little buzzed from the wine, the talk soon turned to sex. I wondered if our new friends would be shocked to learn that Tanya and I were involved in the swing scene. I had noticed Don admiring my wifes body as she removed her cloths to enter the tub, and his eyes continued to land on her full breasts as they bobbed just at the surface of the water. Tanya is a lovely woman, even in her mid 30's she can pass for 10 years younger. Her light brown hair reaches below her shoulders, her firm 36D breasts are tipped by very large, very dark nipples, her tummy flat and smooth, her legs long and shapely joining together at her completly shaved pussy. Jade had finished telling the tale of a time she and Don had made love outside on the pool deck of a major resort hotel at the beach when Tanya must have decided the time was right to tell them our 'secret'. She began by saying she did not want to scare them off, but that our most interesting times had been since we started to swing. Both Don and Jade remained quiet for a moment, and I wondered if our pleasent evening was about to end. After a long silence Jade was the first to speak, asking how we started swinging. Tanya relayed the story of our first experience, one where she had fucked me and a mutual friend the previous new years eve, and then how we had met another couple also new to the swing scene and had begun to 'swap' on occasion. Jade asked Tanya how we handled watching our mate having sex with someone else. Tanya explained that our relationship had always been strong, and that each of us found it to be turn on to see our mate being pleasured by someone else; and also it made for hot sex when we talked about it afterwards. I noticed that the ladies had slowly began to rearrange themselves in the tub with Tanya now sitting close beside Don, while Jade had begun to move towards me. As they talked I felt Jades hand resting lightly on my thigh. The more Tanya talked the higher Jades hand went, until finally her fingers were lightly grasping my semi erect cock. Looking at the experssion on Don's face, I suspected that Tanya also had things well in hand; a quick wink from her told me she was in fact working Don's cock with her hands. Thinking now was the time to see how far this would go, I spoke up and told Jade that at this very moment my wife had her husbands cock in her hand, and asked how she would feel about seeing her suck him off. With no hesitation she responded that it would indeed be something quite interesting. Taking my cue, Tanya rose from the water, still holding Don by the cock and pulling him up also. He stood there with his cock in my wifes hand looking to his wife for a reaction. Don's cock was becoming erect now; with a smile, Jade told him to relax and enjoy. With Don sitting on the edge of the tub, Tanya positioned herself in the water between his knees and lowered her mouth to his cock. The contrast between her red lips and white skin and his black cock was an amazingly sexy site. Using one hand to stroke him, she began to lick the tip of his dick, swirling her tongue around his growing cockhead. It didnt take much of this for his cock to rise to its full length of just over 9 inches and Tanya was busy licking and sucking every inch. Jades eyes were locked on the action as Tanya pealed his foreskin back and began to swirl her tongue around his bulbous cockhead before applying major suction. Without looking away from her husband, she spoke quietly to me, telling me Don loved to have his cock sucked that way. The entire time she continued to stoke my now fully hard dick under the warm water of the hot tub. It wasnt long before Don threw back his head and Tanya was treated to a load of his thick creamy cum in her mouth. I noticed Jades eyes were rivited on the sight of a small amount of cum that escaped Tanya's lips and dribbled down her chin. Jade said that they had begun to fool around before dinner but that she had not 'finished him off' like she should have, explaining the rather large load he had deposited in my wifes mouth.
As Don relaxed from his climax, I turned Jades face to mine and told her that it was now her turn. Our lips met and her tongue was quickly slipping into my mouth. Without breaking our kiss, I grasped her under the arms and lifted her free of the water, sitting her on the deck at the edge of the tub. My lips began a slow and sensual journey down her neck, then onward towards her breasts. As I said earlier, Jade is somewhat small chested, going about a 34B cup, her breasts are tipped by small nipples no bigger then a nickle, but they turned out to be extremely sensitive. As I kissed and sucked alternately between her breasts she began to a low moan of pleasure. My fingers had found her pussy now, and were busily at work probing her sparse covering of cunt hair. Pushing her back to lay flat on the deck I began to work my mouth downward from her nipples to her pussy. As my tongue approached her cunt I felt her body tense; I feared she may be getting ready to chicken out. I stopped and gave her a questioning look but it was Don who provided the answer, telling us that he didnt eat pussy {later he explained that for some reason a lot of black guys didnt!} and that no one had ever gone down on Jade before. Well, there is always a first time for every thing and this would be hers! Parting her lips with my fingers my tongue began a slow insertion into her cunt. Her pussy had a delightful aroma and a twangy taste that began to really turn me on! Working slowly, my tongue exlored her opening, sometimes probing deeply into her, followed by a trip around her inner lips. Moving upwards my lips encircled her clit, my tongue flicking over its protruding bud. Her orgasm hit as if electric currents were running through her body! Her back arched up off the pool deck driving her cunt into my mouth, at the same time her hands grasped the back of my head, holding me firmly against her clit. I was eatting her pussy for all I was worth now, my tongue rapidly flicking across her clit as wave after wave of climax washed over her. When she finally slowed down, I moved back up her body and gave her a deep kiss, knowing she would be tasting her own cunt juice on my lips. She whispered in my ear that the had never had a climax like that before and thanked me for giving it to her!
Watching his wife cum so intensely must have an effect on Don. Looking over, Jade and I saw that his cock was erect again and that my wife was slowly stroking him while they watched our 'show'. Don's fingers had found Tanya's pussy and he was working two fingers into her as she stroked him. Seeing that he was ready for more action I spoke up and suggested that Tanya may have a place for him to put that big cock of his. Tanya just smiled and said to Don that she knew just the place for it. Standing in the hot tub, Tanya leaned forward, using her hands to support her on the edge of the tub, spreading her legs wide she wiggled her ass at Don. Understanding what she wanted, Don stood behind her, his long hard cock jutting out from his body. He positioned his big cockhead at the entrance to her pussy and began to rub it along the lenght of her slit. Tanya was very wet and he was coated with her juice. Pushing forward, he began to shove his meat into my wife. His cockhead was large enought that he had a bit of trouble getting it past the tight ring of muscle at the entrance to her cunt, but once he had it past that point he was able to shove all nine inches into her in one steady push. Tanya was facing Jade and I as Don began to fuck her. Looking directly at Jade she smiled and told her how good her husbands cock felt as it filled her. Don held her by the hips and set up a nice steady fuck rythem giving her long slow stokes. Tanya began to coo with pleasure. Seeing that he was giving her a good fucking Don picked up his pace. Soon his balls began to swing forward and slap agains Tanya's clit as he rammed her from behind. He was fucking her hard now, and his cock must have been hitting its mark; Tanya was building to a climax. Her eyes were closed and small grunts were escaping her lips each time he pounded his cock into her. Her orgasm hit hard; my wife began to call out over and over for him to 'fuck me with that big black cock!' and to 'fuck my tight white pussy!' as she climaxed. After 15 min of hard fucking Don could not hold back any longer. With his wife watching intently, Don plunged deep into my wifes cunt and began to pump her full of his cum. Once his orgasm has subsided Tanya finally collapsed forward on to the deck, pulling her cunt off of Dons still hard cock. As she lay there on the deck we could all see his cum beginning to drain from her hole and spread across her smooth mound.
While Jade and I had been watching her black husband fuck my white wife I had been idly fingering her pussy, stoking my own rock hard dick and thinking of my chance to fuck this black beauty. I had resisted pushing her onto her back and entering her only because watching Tanya fuck this black stud as too good to miss any part of. When Don began to cum I lowered Jade onto her back. Grasping her legs I pushed her knees up to her chest, totally exposing her cunt. I began to shove my rock hard cock into her inch by inch. Her pussy was extremely tight; I wondered how she could regularly take Don into her and not be a bit more stretched out! Finally I had all 8 inches inside her. As Don pulled out of my Tanya I turned to him and told him that he was a very lucky man; his wife had a wonderfull pussy and that it felt really great to fuck her! He had been so busy fucking Tanya that this was the first time Don had noticed that his own wife was being balled by someone other then him! Even though he had just climaxed, his cock was still hard, I guess from the excitement of getting my wifes white pussy, and maybe also from seeing my white cock sliding in and out of his brides beautiful ebony cunt. I waved for him to come over closer, and suggested that Jade might need to have something to suck on. He never hesitated as he moved over beside his wife, who eagerly began to lick and suck his rod. This was another first for Jade; having two hard dicks working her body at one time. As Tanya cheered us on Don and I began to really give her a good fucking. My pace inside her pussy had picked up now, and the effects were showing. Another orgasm took Jade in its grip, causing her to buck her ass up off the deck and cry out as she came. This was too much for both Don and I and almost at the same time I began to spray my own juice into her cunt as Don pumped his load onto her face and across her open and waiting mouth!
All of us needed a rest now, so we took a break. Don and I watched as our two cum covered wives went across the room to mix a couple well deserved drinks. When they returned we began to talk about what had just happened, and it was clear that both Jade and Don were happy to have had the experience and were open for more fun. Sitting close to Don, it wasnt long before Tanya was busy working his cock with her hands and mouth, raising him to his third erection of the evening. Not to be out done Jade had dropped between my legs to suck on my cock. Jade said she wanted to watch me fuck my wife, and of course Tanya was okay with that, so as she sucked on Don I positioned myself behind her and started to fuck her doggy style. I could feel the remains of the Don's cum in her cunt as I fucked her. Since we started to swing, this has always been a favorite for Tanya, getting it from behind while she has another cock to suck on, and sure enough her orgasms began to build. Having already popped a couple loads already this evening, I had no trouble continuing to fuck her as her pussy began its spastic grip on my pole. Not wanting to be greedy, I asked Don if he wanted to trade places. I pulled out of my wifes cunt with a plop, and almost without missing a stroke Don shoved his tool into her. It was now my turn to feel her mouth on my dick as this black stud fucked her. Don and I began a rotation, with one of us fucking her for awhile, then pulling out and being replaced by the other. It seemed like Tanya experienced one long contiuous orgasm as we fucked her like that! I am not kidding, we alternately fucked her for a good 45 minutes, with her cumming almost the entire time, until finally she had to tell us to stop, saying her pussy was getting raw! Don and I now turned our attentions to Jade. This time I lay on my back as Jade lowered herself onto my erection. She had not been getting any attention the entire time we had been fucking Tanya, and she was ready for it now! She bucked and fucked me like she was riding a bronco, sucking vigoursly on Dons cock as she went. Her tight tight cunt was really giving my dick a workout and when she began to cum, and her muscles clamped down on me, it was too much. I for the second time that nite I filled her pussy with my cum. Watching me cum in his wife, Don was beating his cock at a furious pace; when his own climax arrived, who else was there to have her tits splashed by his seed but Tanya!
We see Don and Jade several times each summer now, usually meeting at the park. Since that first meeting we have enjoyed similar nites, and once Don and I even convinced Tanya and Jade to go down on each other... but that is another story.
If you enjoyed this account of our first experience with a black couple, Email us at Baron711@aol.com

No comments: