2008-03-26

Las Vegas Vacation

I didn't expect it to happen when it did. I've been married to the same woman for the past sixteen years and we have children. For the last few years we both fantasized about inviting another couple to join us intimately. While the notion lead to very good, uninhibited sex, the practical step of doing that didn't seem like something that she was really interested in doing. We took a weekend trip to Las Vegas with Lon and Susan, a couple who live near us. Lon {age 35} is a few inches shorter than my six feet and his wife, Susan {age 33} is a very attractive natural blonde, 5'5', slender, long sculptured legs. I knew Lon had the hots for my wife, Linda {age 38} because he told me so. She is 5'2', auburn hair, green eyes, slender with an honest d-cup bust.
In situations before where we went out together as couples, he'd always arrange to sit next to my wife and they'd chat while I spoke with Susan. The weekend started off well. We drove from Southern California to Las Vegas in Lon's Mercedes and we stayed at the Bellagio. After dinner, Susan told us she wanted to see the flower room and Linda wanted to go for a walk to see the water show in the lake in front of the hotel. Lon told me he'd go with Linda and I could go for a walk with Susan. So that's how it started. Half an hour later, Susan decided to play the slots and I ran back to the room to get some cash. I planned to play a few table games and mess around until Linda and Lon came in from the water show.
The moment I walked into the room I heard the shower flowing and I knew that it was off when I left, so something was definitely up. I could hear Linda moaning passionately and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on. The bathroom door was open slightly and I pushed it open a bit wider. Lon was on his knees, eating my wife's pussy and she was loving it. It's one of those moments in life where you can't predict how you will react. At first I was outraged and then I realized that this was the very thing we had both been discussing for years, except I had not been invited. She came violently, her knees nearly buckled and she rested herself on his face as he continued to greedily probe her pussy with his tongue.
No sooner had she regained her composure but Lon told her urgently that it was his turn to come. Linda told him that she needed him in her ass. Linda loves it in her ass. Having been there many times, I knew Lon would love the fit and he'd love her reaction. They stepped out of the shower and she bent over the marble tub. I was relieved to find Lon's dick was at least an inch shorter and smaller in circumference than I was. It's an ego thing, I guess. Dimensions notwithstanding, he knew how to use it and within a few seconds he was probing her ass hole with his tool. Five or six thrusts later he was up to his balls in her and I could tell he wasn't going to last long.
I was as hard as a rock, my balls began to ache and there's no question but what it was the most erotic experience of my life. He bellowed as he came and when he pulled his dick out of my wife, there was an audible plop.' Linda turned and kneeled to suck him off. He was all ready getting soft and she wanted more.
She told him, 'I wish Paul were here to see me do this.' He replied, 'Paul would kill me if he saw you do this. He looks down Susan's dress every chance he gets but I don't think he'll do anything but hang out with her.' My wife asked, 'Do you think he wants to fuck her?' Lon replied, 'What do you think?' Linda sucked him for a minute and once he was hard again she suggested, 'maybe we should arrange something like that for him. Would you mind?' Lon said, 'Hell no, I wouldn't mind but she's a bit of a prude.'
At that moment, Lon saw me standing at the door and he must have lost his erection because Linda asked him what was wrong. He looked at me and said, 'I guess I'm in trouble.'
Linda turned around and went pale. My gaze dropped to her ass and Lon's seed was leaking out down her legs.
'Have you fucked her pussy yet?' I asked Lon.
He was surprised but said that he hadn't. I replied, 'maybe it's time you do.'
I walked into the room, took Linda by the hand, and led her into the bedroom. Lon followed uncertainly. I took off my clothes quickly, pulled her onto the bed so her back was to my chest and I was in a semi-seated position. I held her arms out from her side and told her to spread her legs. Lon didn't need an invitation. He climbed on the bed, positioned his dick at the opening of her vagina and pushed. Linda groaned. I was looking at Lon, pinning Linda's arms and felt his thrusts into her. After a few seconds, I released her arms, slid down and positioned my dick at the opening of her well-lubed asshole. Generally there is some slight resistance when I penetrate her from behind but in this case I was in it before I knew it. I could feel Lon thrusting into her loins from above and even though I wanted to last longer, I couldn't and came immediately which prompted Lon and Linda to cum. After we were spent we laid there. Lon played with Linda's tits. Linda asked me if I'd eat Lon's cum from her pussy. It was the sort of thing that had not occurred to me and I resisted, but she straddled my face with her pussy and his juices, mingled with hers flowed into my mouth. I looked over briefly and Lon was jacking off wildly.
We managed a foursome with Susan later in the trip but that is another story.

No comments: