2008-03-26

My husband's best friend - Part 1

The summer was coming to an end, and it was our turn to host the festivities. Many of our friends had joined us for a pool party celebrating the final summer holiday. One of Steven's friends who had moved away several years back was flying down for the weekend, and Steven could hardly contain his excitement. Phil was Steven's best friend when we met. Although he's about 8 or 9 years younger, they shared the same sense of humor and crude, and twisted outlook on life. Phil was tall, well built and very cute, but also very shy. I thought that him and Steven together was a duo of extreme personality opposites. Steven was always very opinionated and self-confident. And although all my friends thought Phil was adorable, his shyness and laid back attitude kept him single most of the time I knew him.
The party
The night was flowing wonderfully. As the sun set, the activities in the pool turned from volleyball to flashing! If I had a nickel for every time Steven yanked off my top, I could've supplied the group with caviar and Dom Perignon! We were having a blast, but I could still sense the disappointment in Steven every time the gate jiggled, to find it wasn't Phil.
By 9:00 PM the group had thinned out to only our closest friends. Steven jumped out to change the CDs and I went to freshen my drink. As I neared the door I heard a knock on the gate. As I reached for the latch, the gate sprung open and Phil jumped through.
'HHHHEEEEYYYYY!' he yelled smelling of beer. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight to his body. I hung like a rag doll as his hands rubbed over my back.
'God I missed you guys!!' he screamed in my ear. He loosened his hold to set me free.
As I took a step back he said'Let me look at you!' then grabbed me again, only this time he lowered his face to mine and kissed me hard. My arms still hung by my side as his hand fell to my waist. His left hand held the back of my neck while his right found it's way to my butt, at the same second his fingers snuck under my bottoms and his tongue hit my lips.
I raised my hands to his chest and separated our bodies.
'Sorry' he giggled 'lost myself.' Before I could say a word, I noticed 2 or 3 others making there way up the side of the house.
'Who's this?' I whispered to myself.
'Just a few friends' Phil answered, and as he turned to introduce them Steven turned the corner.
'DDDUUUUUUDE!!!' they yelled in harmony and slapped each other's arms and chest. Though Phil was every bit as excited to see Steven, he held back the greeting he gave me.
At this time Steven also noticed the 3 guys behind us. ' Guys this is Nick, Bob, and Jimmy, friends of mine from Detroit' Phil rattled off. As they all shook hands and exchanged 'AY's a voice from the pool shouted 'Hey, you guys deserting us?' we all turned and headed for the pool.
As Phil noticed that some were ½ clothed and some were less than that he turned to Steven, 'Haven't changed a bit' he said dropping his pants to the deck and jumping in. Most of our friends remembered Phil and the ones that didn't found him to be as good-humored as Steven. My friend Kristen wasted no time and was fetching the others' drinks as we introduced them. Her and I were dubbed the official barmaids of the evening, so we maintained our bikini uniforms while everyone else stripped.
Soon all were back in the pool. Kris had taken up light flirting with Nick and the other two matched wits trying to win some attention themselves. With his bar buddy back at his side Steven proceeded to drink like a champion, all were slamming beers and shots, with Steven and Phil leading the toasts. Come midnight the couples were pairing off into gyrating lip locks, and water rippling shadows at the end of the pool. By this time Steven had pulled off my bottoms and was having a time of sliding his dick between my legs as we chatted with the others. His drunken hornyness although sloppy and rough, matched well with the light headed buzz I was slipping into.
Kris was now designated barmaid, as she still wore her bikini, each time she returned with a round, the 3 strangers tried their hardest to smooth talk her into her birthday suit. Themselves and Phil still wore underwear. Steven was growing increasingly determined as he pulled me slowly around the pool on his lap playing with my pussy as we moved. We came to rest with my back against the side of the pool. I moaned as he licked my ears and neck. My hands were on his face, then my fingers through his hair as I felt the tip of his cock brush against me.
He backed away, staring into my eyes; his hair wet, eyes bloodshot, grinning ear to ear... he glanced at Phil prompting a bigger smile, then took a deep breath and disappeared underwater. I watched his shadow sink to the floor then move between my legs. I leaned my head back and held the wall of the pool as his mouth pressed to my pussy. 'Bet he'd do better with a snorkel' Phil joked. My body tingled at the idea of Steven with scuba gear eating my pussy underwater for hours. 'He's doing just find on his own' I replied, ending the sentence with a long groan.
My fingers scratched on the concrete side as my clit was sucked into his mouth.
'He's been down there along time' Kris said 'Ya sure he's alright?' she snickered 'Oh I'm sure' I answered.
As they laughed the suction loosened, and Steven surfaced. Breathing heavy he pushed against me, shoving me into the wall. We kissed long and hard as he moved his erection between my legs. His hips grinded to mine while his hands pulled at my ass. I was quivering to his touch. He moved his hands up my back and gave my bikini top a quick tug, untying the knot and pulling it away. My eyes opened as he tossed it to the table a few feet away to join the bottoms. I looked up to notice Kris and all 4 guys giving us their full attention.
'Damn Steven,' Phil complained. 'this sucks.''How ya figure?' Steven mumbled'How am gonna get out to piss with this fuckin' bone?' he asked'Well mo' fo', you'd better find a way! You piss in my pool, and they'll be skimmin' your nuts out of the filter!' was Steven's response
'Jesus' Phil groaned as he made his way to the stairs, past the taunts of his friends.And even as I watched Kris strain for a quick peek, I found myself also dying to get a glimpse. Phil walked up the stairs, underwear dripping down the back, stretching out the front.
'hey man, grab me a beer while you're up' said Bob The look on Phil's face let us all know the answer to that one. 'I'll get it' Kris said and followed Phil as he headed for the side of the house.
She returned with a fresh round then slid back into the water. Phil followed close behind carrying the cooler.
'We shoulda done this a long time ago' he added and placed it at the edge of the pool. He whipped a beer through the air like a bullet towards Steven's head, 'A toast' he proclaimed as Steven snatched the beer from the air.
'To this pool' he recited ' 'May it help us all shed these last articles of clothing' and we all drank.
'Ready Kris' he asked 'Join me'
Kris looked over at Steven and I as Phil put his fingers on his underwear.
'C'mon, you can do it,' he teased as he pulled the wet cloth down a few inches.
Kris reached back and untied her top and it fell to the water, Phil in turn slid off the last of his clothes. Steven was laughing, as they stripped while our eyes rested on Phil's hanging meat. I think Kristen would've joined me in saying 'WOW'. Phil's 3 friends pulled off their underwear as Kris slid out of her bottoms, Phil walked back into the pool. And took his place back by us.
Kris leaned against the side of the pool in front of the cooler. Steven took this time to once again submerge and finish what he'd started. As he took me in his mouth I began to moan, Phil's eyes were on me. Leaning back on the deck my breasts were above the water. I could feel Steven moving under me, he was lifting my legs onto his shoulders, I followed his lead and wrapped my legs around his neck. he sucked harder and jabbed his tongue in and out of me, holding tight to my legs, pulling me harder into his face. Then I felt him lifting, he was standing up, lifting me out of the water. As I found myself totally above water being placed on the deck I noticed once again all eyes were on us. Even the couples at the other end of the pool had turned to watch Steven at work. I laid back flat against the ground, Steven lifting my legs, licking and sucking at my pussy while his friends looked on. I looked over at Phil who was sipping his beer watching my body as I jerked and thrust my hips into Steven's face. As his eyes moved up my body to meet mine I came. With all the eyes in the pool staring at us, my body thrusting, moaning and squealing I came. My hands held Steven's head on my hole as I came for him and his friends.
I now lay motionless looking at the stars. As my body calmed, and my mind fell back to the situation and my surroundings, I looked again at Phil to my left side, who was still looking at my nude body inches from his, and I felt a little embarrassed. As Steven backed away I slid into the pool with him. The cool water felt good on my body. My legs were still quivering as when Steven let me go and swam slowly across the pool. He waded over to Kris, and positioned himself between her legs as she sat on the stairs.
'Your turn' I heard him say. Her eyes stared over at me as he covered her body with his.
'I don't know about that' she chuckled as he pressed against her body He kissed up her chest to her neck lifting himself slowly from the water.
As his lips were about to meet hers, he reached behind her and grabbed a beer from the cooler. 'Ok' he said as the cooler lid popped down. His motions reversed, kissing down her neck to her chest as he pulled away.
Steven looked pretty smashed as he waded through the water back to me. He put down his beer and took me in his arms. We spun slowly while we kissed. Then he turned me around and held me from behind kissing my back, while adjusting his dick between my legs. He was also pushing me slowly towards Phil. I resisted a bit, not knowing what he was up to, but he pushed harder, and I found myself on a head on collision with Phil.
Steven didn't stop pushing until I was pressed against Phil's body. I felt very awkward as Phil put his arms around me. 'So, we meet again' Phil said softly as HIS erection was know tapping against my skin.
I squirmed around to face Steven who was all smiles, eyes half shut. Phil gently pulled me against his body again. His stiffness still poking at my crotch. I was all nerves as he touched my skin. As he rubbed my tits my heart began to pound, and when his hand slid between my legs I thought it was gonna pound through my chest. I eased away, and back to Steven.
Jack and Daphne & Adam and Sarah took this time to say there good bye's . it was very late and they wanted to hurry home to finish what they had started in the pool. As they got dressed I wrapped in a towel and headed for the house. I stared at the bathroom mirror, thinking of Phil's hard cock moving over my pussy. How big it was as it rubbed against my tender flesh.
I was broken from the trance as Steven stumbled into the bathroom. He looked like hell! He pulled me into the bedroom, and threw me onto the bed. I watched him sway back and forth as he pulled his cock from his pants. He fell onto the bed, resting his head on my bush. I was still very horny as his tongue found my wetness once more. He tickled and teased with his mouth til I was ready to cum. He pulled himself sluggishly up my body to kiss me. He never made it. With his head at my stomach, he was out! I shook him and called him but he was gone. My pussy throbbed. I needed him inside me, but it was clear to me that he was in no condition to satisfy me again.
As the back yard quieted I lay in bed next to him and pleasured myself. When I awoke. The house was dark. I sat up quickly causing my head to spin. I put on a robe and ventured through the house. From the other bedroom I could hear Kris moaning softly, and I hunted for clues to whom she might be having sex with. As I turned the corner I saw that the bedroom door had been left open. I inched towards the door and gave it a little push. It opened to reveal Kris on her stomach while Nick screwed her from behind. I was envious! I watched as he thrusted into her, his pelvis slamming inti her ass. Her mouth hung open as she moaned constantly.
I could feel my juices flowing all over again. For a split second, I thaught of trying again to resurect my husband, but I've seen him like this before and knew...the next time we would see him, would be for breakfast. My hand feel to my side moving to my pussy. With one finger I rubbed through my robe, stroking my tingking pussy. I was torturing myself! I had to get out of there. I turned and headed for the back yard. On the couch lay Bob, and on the floor below was Jimmy. Where was Phil?
I stepped through the back door into the yard. I picked up a few beer cans that had missed the trash can them put the cover back on the hot tub. There I noticed Phil. Sacked out on one of the chaise lounges, wearing only a towel. The calm night was turning black as the sky had been taken over by dark storm clouds.
I stared at him stretched out on the plastic material. I once again found myself picturing the scene in the pool.... his stiff cock placed against my ass, twitching against my skin..
I moved closer pulling my robe tight to my body. I pictured him standing at the stairs of the pool, cock hanging down walking slowly into the water, almost to give us plenty of time to look at it. My heart was pounding again, but why? As I stared at the towel I knew why. I wanted to see it again. Just look at it. Imagine what it could do, then run inside and masturbate again. I looked around the yard as I moved towards him. the wind was picking up and I could smell rain in the air.
'Phil, are you awake?' I asked almost embarrassed by the rhetoric. I leaned over and touched the towel. It wasn't even wrapped, it just lay there! If I waited long enough the wind might blow it off!
I stood motionless, imagining the wind blowing the towel across the yard, exposing his cock, while I sat nearby totally innocent. My legs were shaking at the thought of it. I could be waiting all night! I pulled gently on the fabric as the wind picked up. I tugged millimeters at a time. The dark patch of hair around his cock was visible, and I could feel my pussy moisten. I pulled the towel to the left leaving his penis in full view. My heart was racing. Reminded me of the heartbeat of a frightened rabbit. My throat was dry as I swallowed hard. The towel lay on his right leg, his cock to the left. As I pondered what to do with it now, a gust of wind blew a box of cups and stuff from the table onto the ground against the house. .
I rushed over to pick up the mess. I piled the stuff in the box and slid it under the table. From the window nearby I could hear Kristen's moans. I tip toed to the window and peeked in. Nick was taking her from behind. His pelvis slapping against her ass. My pussy instantly reacted to the vision of them fucking. My clit was swelling and I once again was yearning for sex. I slid my finger under my robe, gliding over my slit, rubbing hard against my swollen clit. This situation seemed so very unfair. I stand in my back yard masturbating to my best friend having sex in my house. I was going crazy, my fingers weren't enough I was gonna freak out! Maybe I could wake up Steven now, or suck his dick hard enough to ride him as he slept. ANYTHING!!
I stood there in the grass jabbing my clit and rubbing my tits, burning with desire. My robe was open, exposing my naked body as I caressed myself. This was insane!! I couldn't take anymore. I closed my robe and headed towards the pool Phil was fast asleep, I slipped out of the robe, and stepped onto the water. The cool water felt soothing. Calming the fire between my legs. I waded to the far side, leaned on the edge and let my body hang. I ran the scenes of the night through my mind as I drifted off....
I awoke to waves rocking my body side to side. I turned to see that Phil had entered the pool.'Feels great' he said as he walked toward me. I laid my head back on my arms and stared across the yard. He moved up behind me placing one hand on either side of me. Saying nothing, his lips touched my shoulders, and kissed along my neck. His right hand pulled away from the edge of the pool and moved down my back. Rubbing slowly, then down my ass and between my legs.
As the palm of his hand moved over my pussy I turned around, 'What are you doing' I asked, but got no answer. His hand moved to my face, then through my hair. He leaned down and his lips pressed against mine. I stood stiff as his arms wrapped around me. Slowly my hands rose to his waist. I opened my mouth and our tongues danced and jabbed each other. He held me tight, moving his hands over my back. When his hands moved to my ass, I tensed again, he pulled me hard into his body as his erection poked between my legs. He took his cock in his right hand and pushed it against my crotch. I pulled back and headed for the stairs,
'Phil I can't' I said, as I stepped out of the water. He was right behind me up the stairs, as I put on my robe, he wrapped himself in the towel and headed for the house.
I sat on the big wooden lounge chair and stared again at the sky. What the hell was happening? First I'm peeking at his cock, then I'm masturbating as I watch my friend getting laid. I'm still dripping wet thinking of Phil's long cock, yet I send him running when he touches me.
Whatever the reason, I was doing the right thing. No matter how kinky Steven's warped little mind gets, me fucking his best friend would not go over well. I dozed off under the stars, but dreamt of nothing but sex, me and Steven, Kris and nick, Phil.... seems every situation led to clothes hitting the floor, and dicks hardening! The desire that the helped to calm was burning again. I felt the familiar tingling in my pussy and wondered if I'd ever be free of the torturous sexual needing!! The tingling got stronger and I was soon experiencing the hottest dream of my life!
My eyes opened quickly. Phil's tongue was flapping across my clit, and licking my crotch from top to bottom. 'Phil!' I whispered loudly. But he ignored me, as his eyes closed and he took a mouthful of my pussy. My head fell back and I grabbed the sides of the lounge chair. He slid his hands up and cupped my breasts while he ate. My hips were pushing into his face as he licked back and forth over my swollen flesh.
He pulled his right hand back and rubbed his fingers around my lips, pressing my clit with his thumb. My fingers ran through his hair as he played with me. His face backed away and his fingers pushed in. First two then three. In and out he moved while I rocked to his touch.
'Oh god, Phil!' I sighed as he moved up my body, taking my tit in his mouth. His fingers still explored inside my body as his tongue circled my nipple. 'Oh yes' I told him as he drove his hand inside me. He sat up, looking down at me. he took his cock in his hand and stroked slowly. The sight of his hand moving back and forth oveer his long rod sent another tingle through my body. How perfect it would be if he could make himself cum all over me as I cum on his hand. His strokes quickened, and he became rough with his fingers. When I was sure he was going to cum, he stopped. His face was red and his breathing was heavy as he laid his body on mine. We kissed again while he pushed his fingers into my hole in slow motions. I felt guilty for kissing him, I know how I get when Steven kisses Kris. His kiss became deeper and his fingers slid from my body.
'You feel so good' he told me, ' I want you to feel me' with the words barely said, his cock entered my body. My legs straightened and stiffened as I squeezed his body.
'Phil stop' I commanded 'not this, we can't do this.'
He kissed me again, driving himself further in. He held me down with his weight, his head moved to my shoulder and he pumped into me.
'Phil no!' I cried, but made little attempt to stop him. He ignored my plea and continued to thrust his meat inside. As my legs tightened, he stopped. Pulling himself back, he again looked down at me 'look at this' he urged, glancing down at his stiff dick pushing into my hole. I stopped squeezing my legs and propped myself up on my elbows to get a better view. He pulled himself out slowly, showing me how many inches he had entered. He slowed, as the head of his cock was all that was left inside. I pulled my legs back as he sat motionless. we sat staring as his hand made it's way to my clit. Rubbing his thumb across my bush while gliding his fingers over the tender flesh.
A low sigh escaped my body. he pulled out the tip and rubbed it on my clit. Both throbbed as they touched. His cock glistened with my wetness. his thumb guided his tip down again to the soaking wet hole.
'Phil?' I said as his hand grabbed my shoulder.
'Feel me' he said and pulled my shoulder as he plunged his length back inside.
'OH GOD' I yelled as my pussy ached. My legs hung limp as he pushed his way through me. as much as I wanted him to stop, my pussy wanted his cock. As his size pushed it's way through me, I closed my eyes. I tried to recap the events leading to this. The nakedness, the alcohol, Kris's orgasmic groaning, a night of pleasure. But this was wrong. Steven lie asleep while his best friend drives deeper into his wife's pussy. Nice.... I should open my eyes and confront Phil immediately, stop us from continuing something so wrong!
My breathing was heavy as Phil pushed hard against my body. 'Phil' I groaned, but what could I say? My pussy had been longing for cock all night, now he was ramming his in me. Disturbing , yet soothing. He sped up, stretching my opening as he slammed in his full size.
I brought my legs back, spreading wide for him. His eyes stared at his cock pounding into my hole. My hips drove up and down as he thrusted his muscle. 'God Phil, fuck me' I screamed, his eyes looked like those of a psycho, his groans mixing with the whipping of the wind.
I could feel it coming, as I pushed myself into him. 'Not yet Phil, don't cum!!' I begged 'I'm not ready' a look of sympathy took over his expression, his eyes shut tight as he yanked his cock from my body. He held tight to his shaft till the first load poured out. His warm fluid fell to my stomach as I felt the pain of sexual tension rip through my pussy. Phil's body collapsed onto mine, breathing heavy in my ear 'I'm sorry Kelly' he panted.
I stared at the storm clouds taking residence over my yard and thought, I deserved this! I sank to the lowest point of my life in the quest for sex, now here I lay, covered in my husband's best friend's semen, still throbbing and burning inside. Phil caught his breath and pulled off. He looked at me, as if wanting to explain then walked towards the house. As he entered the house I could no longer hold back the tears. What have I done??
I cried as the rain began to fall.

No comments: