2008-03-26

My Perfect Evening

It's seven pm and I just dropped the kids off at the sitters...my heart pounds with anticipation of what I know lies ahead. In preparation, I light candles all over the house and slip into a milk and honey bath with a glass of wine. A million thoughts run through my mind as I gently wash my body with the soapy loofah. My nipples are hard and very hot at the thought of the pure ecstasy that I know I am about to encounter. I gently rub my swollen clit, imagining that it is your tongue. At the point of climax, I stop myself and get out to get ready for the wonderful night that lies ahead. I slip into a long, silk, black nightgown that is soft against my hard nipples. As I walk into the living room, I see my husband, Nick, sitting on the couch with a throbbing hard on and It's obvious to me that he has been having the same thoughts as I. Finally...a knock at the door. We look at each other and smile with excitement. I open the door and there you are standing with bulging muscles and the most sensuous lips I had ever seen. I raised my mouth to yours and pressed good and hard. It didn't take much to coax your tongue onto mine. Your arms encircled me, and your hands wandered freely. You pull me tight against your warm, taut body and every fiber of my being seemed to stand on end, ready for whatever you have in mind.
I tell you to sit next to Nick on the couch while I go and make another drink. You both talk casually for a moment, while it's hard to concentrate on conversation with a big hard cock in your face. With Nick on one side and I on the other, I join in on the couch. I place my hands over your denim covered crotch...to steady your nerves and to give you pleasure. Cautiously, I unsnap the waistband of your pants and drag down the zipper. Your odor is intoxicating...earthly and manly with a mixture of cologne and perspiration. I slid downward, following the zippers path to its inevitable destination. I then slipped to my knees and pull out your surging cock. Unable to hold out any longer, Nick leans over and grasps the hard tool in his hands. At last, I used my mouth to tease the top and eventually pull the whole thing inside. Your hands cradled the back of my head, pulling me tighter against you. Although it tasted wonderful I wanted to see Nick with it inside his mouth, so we trade places. He puts his tongue out and tasted the precum as it oozes from the slit in your shaft. Then his lips cover the tip of your swollen head. The whole girth of your cock completely fills his mouth. He moves his head up and down as he grips the base of your penis with his hand. I get on my knees beside you and you explore my neck, mouth and chest with your tongue. I press your face down into my chest and whisper for you to continue. Your lips find my nipples and you lick and suck them eagerly.
I suggest that we move to the bedroom so that we will have more room. Everyone undresses and I am the first to lie down on the bed. I spread my legs wide and pull you both closer to my dripping pussy. You both run your tongues over my swollen clit while touching your tongues to each other. You both have one finger inserted into my wet hole, pushing them in harder with each thrust. With my hands on your heads I push your faces together and watch you kiss passionately. At the verge of climax I pull you up and guide your hard cock inside me. Nick gets behind you and carefully coats the inside of your asshole with KY jelly. He puts his cock up to your slick hole and with each thrust inside me he fills you a little deeper. There is some momentary pain, but you keep from crying out. You feel his balls nudge you each time he pushed his cock in deeper. I can tell that you are almost over the edge by the sound of your soft moans. You place both arms under my shoulders and pull me tight against you as you kiss me deeply. Nick has his hands on your shoulders pulling you into him with each deep thrust. Soon I can feel hot streams of semen start to spew deep into my pussy, which sets off a chain reaction with the two of us. All three of our bodies pulsate with deep climax and we collapse from the intense pleasure. We lay there for a while resting and talking and then somehow...we begin again!

No comments: