2008-03-26

The Video

After dinner, Ken told me that he'd called Garry, only to find that Garry was thrilled that he'd called. Garry told him that I was one of the 'hottest'chicks he'd ever been with, and that he'd love to do a video so basically all we had to do was name the time and the place.
We decided to meet the very next weekend.
Saturday arrived and I found myself in a state of arousal and anticipation knowing what was going to take place later that day. Ken had arranged for Garry to show up at our place around 2:30 for a few drinks, kind of set the scene and then go from there. I was personally looking forward to this repeat performance and found myself entertaining very nasty thoughts throughout the day. I'd asked Ken what he thought I should wear and he suggested I wear my red leather mini-skirt I'd worn in Chicago, but with fishnet stockings and heels, 'oh and that black sheer push-up that makes your tits look so incredible,' he said.
I tried to take a soothing bath but found myself rubbing my clit thinking about being with Garry again. I then did my make-up and hair and began to get ready. The sound of my stilettos on the tile floor announced my arrival to Ken as he was getting the camera ready in the kitchen.
He turned to look at me, his jaw dropping. 'Oh f**k' seemed to best describe his feelings. My short skirt barely covered the lace tops of my black fishnet stockings. A black sheer blouse allowed him to see my push-up bra, my breasts barely contained in the cups. He smiled in awe. 'Show me what you've got under that skirt,' he asked as I looked him in the eye. I turned one shoe outwards as I slowly raised the hem of my skirt to show him my pussy, now shaved completely bare. Again, 'Oh F**K me,' he tried to murmur and immediately dropped what he was doing and stepped towards me, dropping to his knees. He began to tongue me going on and on about how hot I looked. With the thoughts I'd been having all morning, he just about put me over the edge, it felt unbelievable. I let him continue for a few moments and then had to pull his head away. 'Don't get me off before Garry even shows up' I said, 'I've got a movie to make, you know,' teasing him.
The bell rang as he began to stand-up smiling at me. He kissed me and bolted for the door!
Garry walked into the front hallway, wearing black slacks and a black t-shirt, he looked as hot as I remembered him. He flashed me a huge grin as I stepped out eyeing me up and down. 'Oh baby,' he said, 'how did you know that those kind of stockings just drive me nuts?' he said as he looked at my fishnet stockings. I grinned back. 'Oh just intuition I guess,' I said as I kissed him, then pushed my tongue into his eager mouth as I raised a leg between his. Ken's pants were pushed out from the hard-on struggling to get out. 'Oh F**k' he said, 'hold on you guys, I don't want to miss a single minute of this' he continued as he headed for the kitchen to grab the camera.
I ushered Garry into the living room as Ken reappeared. 'Ok' he said, 'let's get the hello kiss on film again' as the record button lit up. I turned towards Garry and again kissed him lightly then stuck my tongue into his mouth, and his in mine as Ken zoomed in on us. I slid my hand down onto his crotch as I lifted my knee up the outside of Garry's thigh. 'Oh f**k baby! I've been looking forward to this all week long' he said as I felt his hand slide down onto my left breast. We continued to French each other as he played with my tits. His huge cock was already stiff as I allowed my hand to slide up and down the length of it inside of his pants.
We broke apart momentarily, as I turned to head into the living room, giving him a 'come-fuck-me look over my shoulder'. As I walked I unbuttoned my blouse until reaching the couch I turned towards him, my 38D's now protruding out the front of my blouse. Garry was mesmerized as I shook my blouse off my shoulders letting it drop to the floor. This bra that Ken loved pushed my tits way up, making me look more like a 40D than a 38. I shook my shoulders for Garry.
'Oh, f**k me baby,' he said, as he lowered his head to my tits, now kneeling in front of me. I held his head as he began to lick my nipples. Ken was standing close capturing every move of his tongue over my nipples. Garry pushed my breasts up from their cups, flicking his tongue over one nipple and then the other, it was electrifying and I needed more. I stood as Garry kneeled enjoying the attention he was giving my tits. I stroked his hair, and smiled at the camera. We stood there for about 2 minutes as Garry pleasured me and then reached behind me, unhooking my bra, sliding the straps off my shoulders letting it drop to the ground as he filled his hands with my breasts. I held his head directing him to one breast and then the other feeling myself getting so wet. My nipples are so sensitive it was driving me insane.
I pushed my breasts into his mouth feeling his hands on my ass, and then the backs of my thighs, sliding up onto my bare ass. His head was between my breasts now, his tongue gliding down my stomach as I felt the zipper slide down on the back of my skirt. Garry had to tug on my little skirt as it was so tight over my hips, but succeeded in pulling it down. As it slid down my thighs I tried to kick it off, catching it on the heel of my shoe. Garry looked at my pussy, now completely shaved, and looked back up at me smiling as he pushed me back onto the couch.
He lifted my skirt off the heel of my shoe and then ran his hands up my stockings, spreading my legs apart, my pussy opening for him as he did. 'Oh, man,' he said, 'I'm going to enjoy this' as he leaned forward to put his tongue on the lips of my vagina. I closed my eyes as Ken continued to film, again zooming in as Garry's tongue separated me sending spasms of excitement racing through my whole body. I was sopping wet I was so excited and wanted his cock inside of me. I held his head pulling him into me, as he would send wave after wave of pleasure inside of me. I felt myself beginning to come and called out for his cock. 'I want your cock inside of me,' I said, as I looked up at Ken, and then for his benefit looking directly at the camera, 'Garry, I want you fuck me right now!' Ken looked like he was ready to explode right then and there.
Garry stood up between my spread legs, and undid his belt, kicked off his shoes and socks and then dropped his pants. His enormous cock had his bikini briefs sticking out like a tent as he slid his briefs down his muscled thighs, his enormous hard cock stood erect. He pulled on it a few times, his hand barely able to wrap around it, then pulled his t-shirt over his head exposing his muscled chest and arms. He was chiseled. Oh man, I thought, am I ever going to enjoy this as I hooked a shoe around his thigh, pulling him closer to me. Stealing a line from an ad, I looked him in the eye and said, 'Just do me!' He grabbed his cock in his hand as he looked down at me smiling, my legs spread wide open for him. My thigh high fishnets and stilletos making his cock thrill with anticipation, as I pushed my breasts together for him, and gave him another one of the 'come fuck-me' looks.
Garry leaned forward directing the head of his massive cock against the wet folds of my vagina and then pushed himself inside of me. Ken was hovering over us wanting to catch on film this moment as Garry grabbed my thighs pulling me onto his cock. It felt unbelievable as he began to pick up the pace pushing into me faster now, looking at me with complete lust in his eyes as he pounded me. We fucked like that for a few minutes and then he slowed.
'Come onto the floor,' he directed, as he pulled me down off the couch. I lay on the living room carpet, pulled my legs up and spread myself as Garry came between my thighs now filling me completely. I pulled my stilettos up and wrapped my legs around his tiny waist allowing him the deepest penetration as he drove into me again and again. I was in heaven, what an incredible rush this was. Garry was moaning as he raised himself onto his arms using his hips to bring me to the edge of an orgasm, and then suddenly rolled over pulling me on top of him, all the time his cock buried deep inside of me.
I spread myself on top of him rising up on my knees as Ken moved to get a shot of Garry's cock inside of me from behind. My 38D's were now hanging in Garry's face as I rode his cock. I felt his lips on my nipples and his hands on my ass spreading my cheeks so Ken could get a close up of Garry's cock buried inside of me. I drove my shoes into the carpet trying to take all of him when I started to come, and come, and come and come. I shrieked out loud as Garry's hips rose to meet mine, as his hands squeezed my ass, my tits slapping his face, his teeth nibbling my nipples as he growled an animal cry, then exploded inside of me his back rising me right off the ground.
We were both covered in sweat as we continued to fuck; it just felt so good I didn't want to stop. Moments later I relaxed on top of him, his cock still inside of me as his hands slid up and down my back and shoulders. We lay there for a few moments as Ken continued to film us from various angles. 'Absolutely f**king incredible,' he was saying. I felt as though I could stay there forever, with Garry's cock in me, but rolled over and off of him and onto my back bringing one leg up the other exposing myself to Ken. My thighs and pussy slick with Garry's cum I felt like such an incredible little tramp as Ken focused on me I smiled for the camera.
These letters are for my darling Ken, I hope you've all enjoyed reading them!

No comments: