2008-03-26

My First Threesome

In college a dated a girl {Jen} who began showing signs of Bi-curiosity as our relationship grew. We would often fantasize together about other girls during lovemaking. Often it would be about friends of ours, and would usually evolve around situations, which could actually happen. Unfortunately, most of our friends were definitely not bi. However, she did introduce me to a friend of hers {Laura} from high school who did have a reputation for being sexually uninhibited. One night her and Laura were out while I was at my job waiting tables. They came by for a drink near the end of my shift. They said they were headed back to Jen’s parent’s house to watch movies and hang out and invited me to join them when my shift ended. I said of course, knowing what Jen had in mind.
My shift couldn’t end soon enough, and I raced right over. After watching t.v. for a while, we had gotten quite comfortable, but nobody had made any moves. So, I took control of the situation, but did so without looking to obvious. I suggested it might be fun to play the old game of Truth or Dare. The girls agreed. Dares started out just being silly... but questions quickly became interesting, as Jen decided to ask Laura about her sexual past. Laura told us about a couple she would often 'join' for weekends away. I think the story really peaked Jen’s interest.
Soon, dares began to get more risqué. From flashing, things moved to me playing naked Simon says, to Laura licking ice cream off of Jen and my chests, to me getting a lap dance from Laura. The lap dance was fantastic, as Laura had wonderful C cup breasts and the smoothest most buttery skin I have ever felt. I could see Jen watching during that and could tell she was ready.
After the lap dance, Laura was sitting on the floor, shirtless and with her back against the couch. I was sitting facing Laura and Jen was behind me. The tension was unbelievable. I decided to make the plunge. I leaned forward and kissed Laura on the lips. She returned the kiss and motioned for Jen to join in. We kissed for a few minutes like this and then things were really ready to happen.
Laura told Jen to undress and lie on the floor so that we could focus on her. Jen quickly obliged the request and before I knew it, Laura and I were sucking her beautiful Olive C cup breasts. I moved up to Jen’s mouth while Laura moved to her 'box'. We played with her for about 20 minutes. Then, we decided it was Laura’s turn. She laid on the floor, and I went down with Jen to aid her in her first experience with oral to a female. It was incredible watching her as she licked Laura up. I got a chance to lick Laura as well, when Jen moved back up to Laura’s mouth for some kissing. Laura had quite a nice pussy. It tasted so fantastic! Then, Laura and I began kissing for a while while Jen watched, pleasured herself and joined in with us now and then. By now we had been at it for well over an hour, and i was so hard and ready to blow, I could barely take it any longer. Jen had Laura lay back on the floor so that she could eat her out while I pushed my cock into Jen from behind. It was so erotic to be inside my girlfriend while watching her eat another girl. Unfortunately I did not last long inside Jen, but you have to remember that I had been ready to blow for well over and hour.
By the time we were through it was 3a.m., we were all exhausted, and Jen’s parents would be getting up for work soon. So, after resting for a while we all went our separate ways for the night. I haven’t had another chance at a threesome since. Although sex was great, Jen and I just didn’t get along well in other area’s of our lives. Hopefully I can find another girl like her someday.?

No comments: